Do you enjoy working outdoors with all different types of people? Have we got a job for you!
Come to work for one of the leading landscape companies in the Sacramento area and grow with us.
Foreman level work is guaranteed at 35 hours a week at competitive pay throughout the year with many of the summer weeks generating overtime pay.
Duties include -
- Oversee small group of landscape laborers
- Oversee multiple projects and meet timelines
- Read and follow plans and materials lists
- Maintain daily time sheets and review crews time sheets
- Follow a schedule and request materials in a timely manner
- Assist with safety meetings
- Communicates to Supervisor and employee,
- Addresses client and equipment questions/concerns
- Assists landscape labor with technical jobs
Skills required -
- 2 plus years relevant experience
- Ability to problem solve with a positive attitude
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Ability to drive truck with trailer and operate various small tractors
- Driver's license with good record
- Experience with irrigation, drainage, planting
- Other beneficial skills: masonry/concrete/carpentry