We are seeking a LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE FOREMAN to join our team!
Foreman level work is guaranteed at 35 hours a week at competitive pay throughout the year with many of the summer weeks generating overtime pay.
Duties include -
- Communicate with customers, discuss issues or concerns and then follow up with office for estimate information and scheduling in a timely manner
- Able to see potential issues and offer suggestions/solutions for the client- be proactive, look for ways to be helpful
- Work with a small crew to efficiently get the job completed to the customers satisfaction.
- Positive attitude towards clients and fellow employees
- Work hard to not only take care of client but also the equipment
- Ability to install bark and plants
- Ability to install and troubleshoot irrigation problems and some drainage work
- Ability to fill out paperwork and follow the schedule
Skills required -
- 2 plus years relevant experience
- Ability to problem solve with a positive attitude
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English
- Ability to drive truck with trailer
- Driver's license with good record
- Experience with irrigation, drainage, planting
- Knowledge in mowing, blowing, edging,pruning, trimming, fertilizing